The middle group

The top 10% of a group gets a lot of accolades and attention. They are the stars.

The bottom 10% gets a lot of attention. They are the screw ups.

The middle 80% tend to get ignored. They do their jobs and are invaluable but because of the attention given to the other 20% they don’t get the attention they deserve.

The problem is, this group is extremely valuable. Without them the top 10% can’t be stars and the bottom 10% wins.

Recognize and appreciate the middle 80% because without them you will fail.

Have a great day!

Lawrence

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *